Free Internet Marketing Tools For Your Small Business
- WordPress.org – If you need a website WordPress is the way to go. If you don’t understand how to get started use wordpress.org.
- GoDaddy.com – Make sure you own a .com and godaddy is the most affordable way to do it. This will take you to the bulk domain tool where you can search over 100 of your domain ideas at the same time
- Getlisted.org – A great tool to see how your business is showing up in search and the steps you need to take to improve it.
- SEMrush.com – See how well your site stacks up to the competition. A very comprehensive website review tool. Limited number of free searches.
- Spyfu.com – Spy on your competitors Pay Per Click advertising campaigns. You can even see how much they spend and their most popular ads.